Friday 9 June 2017

Growing Marijuana Outside in California


If you have ever been interested in growing marijuana on your own, you know how difficult it can be. It isn’t as easy as planting herbs or harvesting vegetables.  Not only does it take careful cultivation, you also have to make sure to follow the law.  Growing marijuana in California has many rules of its own.  Here is everything you need to know in order to do it right.

How to Grow Outside?

Growing marijuana outside is not as expensive as you may think.  If you live in California, you are in luck.  California sun is perfect for a marijuana harvest.  This is only as long as you have access to water and shelter.  The most important thing to remember when growing marijuana in California outside is the amount of sunlight it needs.  Marijuana plants only need 4-6 hours of direct sunlight a day.  So if you are planning on growing outside, make sure that you have shade handy.  If you don’t have any shade, try planting in pots that you can easily move when needed.

California is great when it comes to growing marijuana outside because there is no winter.  Marijuana plants take up to 6 weeks to harvest and cannot withstand the cold.  Just make sure that you are staying on top of watering your precious plants.

What Strains to Grow?

The most important thing to know when growing medical marijuana in California is the type of marijuana you can grow.  Not ever strain of marijuana is suited for the outdoors.  Many need a certain amount of care that only an indoor greenhouse will offer.  In California, you need to be aware of the climate before growing marijuana on your on outdoors.  Most importantly, you need to find a strain that will withstand a great amount of heat.

One great option you have when growing marijuana outdoors is A-Train.  A-Train is a hybrid that was cultivated in California.  This cross strain can produce a lot of product with only a few seeds.  Because of this, you need to make sure that the plant is supported until harvest.

Mako Haze is another great option for California.  This Sativa strain is known to grow tall.  So if you are trying to stay discreet, make sure to surround it with lots of other green plants.  It should be noted that this strain does take the almost double amount of the time to flower.

Final Thoughts 

With the right amount of planning you will find that you will be growing marijuana outdoors in no time.  Just make sure that you are finding the best bud for your climate.  If you are planning on growing marijuana outdoors in California, check out There you can find all the best strains that will grow perfectly for you. Other wise you can buy marijuana from a weed shop in California.

31 comments:

  1. When I am in California I love spend time with moby dick. It is available almost at every coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    cannabis store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Germinating marijuana and cannabis plants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    Buy weed Online USA. Best Cannabis oil Shop for Marijuana delivery. Cannabis oil Shop Order from a wide selection of herbal incense, buy THC oil cartridges and concentrates.

    Visit Now:- https://gamonweed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. agricultural drone

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
    Buy moonrock cannabis online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    buy smartbud cans online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. gelato strain

    ReplyDelete
  9. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Delta 8 Store

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. marijuana envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. cali plug carts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mars og supports international patients by providing medical tourism service which caters to all aspects of patient care management that include pre-arrival requirements like VISA, scheduling appointments, accommodation, and discharge process. Credihealth's medical tourism service also focuses on cost transparency, assistance in native languages and tackling other challenges faced by international patients.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: how to make cbd tincture without alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. what strength cbd oil do i need

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... what are cbd gummies for?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Delta 8 Disposable Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... anyone feel depressed when taking cbd gummies?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: vĂ­osa turasĂłireachta canada

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recently need to show you i are new at all to blog site along with surely appreciated this site internet site. Probably I’m gonna book mark your blog. Anyone definitely get amazing reports. Kind regards pertaining to expressing around your blog. online dispensary NY

    ReplyDelete
  20. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Canada Visa Online

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's very good, on the other hand glance at the files using this type of take care of. Weed Dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  22. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. marijuana companies in california

    ReplyDelete
  23. While i genuinely promote someone to be aware that expression it happens to be entertainment discovered... legal psychedelic

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cannabis is not only the most abused illicit drug in the United States (Gold, Frost-Pineda, & Jacobs, 2004; NIDA, 2010) it is in fact the most abused illegal drug worldwide (UNODC, 2010). canna cabana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! London pound cake strain

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... Dispensaries in Grand Rapids Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  27. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Grand Rapids dispensary deals

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Marijuana Tenerife

    ReplyDelete